How To Enroll

New to Winneconne Community School District?


How to Register Your Family


Here are some helpful hints to help families new to the Winneconne Community School District enroll their child/children.


To enroll your family:

1. WCSD must physically see an original birth certificate for each child to verify your child’s birth date.

• We will NOT keep the original birth certificate.

• We cannot accept a copy of the birth certificate.

2. Please complete the following district forms:

Enrollment Form/Census Information form (One form per family)

Home Language Survey (One form per child)

3. If your child is a first time student , WCSD will need the following extra forms:

4K & 5K Health Letter

New Student Health Letter


Please bring the original birth certificate and completed forms to the WCSD Registrar located at:

Winneconne Community School District

District Office

233 S. Third Ave

PO Box 5000

Winneconne, WI 54986


If your student attended a previous school district, WCSD will request the student records from the previous school district for your family.


If you have any questions, feel free to contact Julie Abler at (920) 582-5802 Ext. 3132;


For additional information about our district please visit our Welcome to Winneconne Webpage


Open Enrolling from another School District?


Wisconsin’s inter-district public school open enrollment program allows parents to apply for their children to attend a school district other than the one in which they live. The regular open enrollment application period for the 2017-18 school year begins on February 6, 2017, and ends at 4:00 pm on April 28, 2017. Parents may apply in one of two ways, either on-line (recommended) or by submitting a paper application.

Alternative applications for the 2016-2017 school year are available. For more information, please contact Julie Abler at (920) 582-5802, ext. 3132 or or visit the DPI Open Enrollment Homepage .

Open Enrollment Brochure for 2017-2018

DPI News Release Announcing the Open Enrollment Application Period

Apply On-line: (Preferred)

You can access the paper application for 2017-18 from the DPI's Forms webpage at llment/resources/forms .

Call Julie Abler, 920-582-5802 x 3132 or email for more information

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.